(GPSC) Gujarat Public Service Commission Requirement 2012/2013


(GPSC) Gujarat Public Service Commission Requirement 2012/2013
  • Last date  For Apply : 06/12/2012
  • Fee :- 100
  • Assistant Inspector of Motor Vehicles Class III Special Drive Ports and 
  • Transport Department
  • Inspector of Motor Vehicles Class II Special Drive Ports and
  •  Transport Department
  • Professor Psychiartry in Gujarat State Services Class I06/
  • Associate Professor Anaesthesiology in GSS Class I Special Drive
  • Associate Professor Anaesthesiology in GSS Class I
  • Assistant Professor of Cardiology in Gujarat State Services Class I
  • Assistant Professor Oral Dental Pathology Gujarat State Services Class I
  • Surgeon Class I Employees State Insurance Scheme Health and 
  • Family Welfare Department
  • Radiologist Class I Employees State Insurance Scheme Health 
  • and Family Welfare Department
If our Post is helpful for you then Please Click On Like Button and Submit your Email Below

Recent Posts